This page is for you if you are a student or visitor (but not worker) planning to visit Mandritsara for less than three months. We hope that you will find the following information useful as you prepare to come. Once you arrive at Mandritsara, as part of your orientation, we will give you another document with much more detail about life here.
Please read this carefully – and avoid problems when you get here!!
Home country preparations
We hope this section will help you with some of your many preparations.
- Things to bring – toiletries, medical supplies, clothes, etc
- Financial considerations – money, budget, insurance,etc
- Communications – address, laptop, smartphone, internet, etc
- Accommodation in Mandritsara – staying in Oasis
- Arrival and staying in Tana – getting through the airport and where to stay
- Departing Tana – travel from Tana to to Mandritsara – MAF. Helimission or taxi-brousse
See you soon!
We hope that this has been helpful. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions. We look forward to seeing you soon.
God bless and bon voyage!